This project started as a side project while I worked on my Sylvaneth Army. I purchased a starter box for Age of Sigmar and slowly painted them over time. They aren’t my first love in the AoS universe, but they were relatively fast to paint and gave me lots of options to try new techniques.
The Celestant Prime is one of my favorite models I have ever painted. His “stellar” pattern cloak came out well and I pushed the limits of my comfort zone with his colors.
- Armor Plates – Imperial Purple (Reaper); Druchii Violet (Games Workshop) wash on the edges only
- Silver Metallic – Chain mail (Vallejo Air), Drakenhoff Nightshade (wash)
- Gold Metallic – Antique Gold (Reaper), Agrax Earthshade (Games Workshop)
- Reds – Blood Red (Vallejo Air), Carroburg Crimson (Games Workshop)
- Parchment – Aged Bone (Reaper), Seraphim Sepia (Games Workshop) wash on the letters, Agrax Earthshade (Games Workshop) wash on the letters, Polished Bone (Reaper) hilights.